- Constitution of JHS Construção e Planejamento.
- Construction of its first bank branch (pioneer in this segment).
- Begins development of residential buildings;
- Begins delivering major projects such as hotels and shopping malls.
- Creation of a new company, JHSF Engenharia.
- Launches Brazil’s first loft-style undertaking, Edificio American Loft.
- Creation of the properties division, geared towards the development of class A buildings in São Paulo.
- Creation of the shop 2001 ping mall division, with the inauguration of Shopping Metro Santa Cruz, the country’s first subway station mall.
- Begins corporate restructuring.
- Constitution of the Company, with capital paid in through a transfer.
- Launch of the first phase of the Parque Cidade Jardim project;
- Acquisition of a majority interest in the Fasano hotel chain;
- Launch of the second and third phases of Parque Cidade Jardim and the first phase of Fazenda Boa Vista;
- Is listed in the Bovespa Novo Mercado trading segment.
- Launch pf the second phase of Fazenda Boa Vista and various projects in São Palo, Salvador and Uruguay.
- Sale of two properties (Shop ping Metro Santa Cruz and Edificio J.M.Pinheiro Neto);
- Initial deliveries of Parque Cidade Jardim and Fazenda Boa Vista.
- Launch of projects totaling R$1 billion in São Paulo, Porto Feliz, Salvador and Manaus;
- Continuation of Parque Cidade Jardim and Fazenda Boa Vista deliveries and delivery of the Hotel Fasano In Uruguay.
- Launch of new projects (new phases of Fazenda Boa Vista, Horto Bela Vista and Las Piedras);
- Inauguration of the Hotel Fasano in Fazenda Boa Vista;
- Delivery of two towers of the Cidade Jardim Corporate Center and the Villas Fasano do Lago Fazenda Boa Vista.
- Dedicates the year to investing in shopping malls and real estate devel opment;
- Acquisition of a building on 5th Avenue da in New York To be transformed into an income property;
- Forms a joint venture for Valentino and Red Valentino in Brazil.
- Inaugurates a new subway shopping mall, Shopping Metro Tucuruvi, and a high-end mall in Manaus, Shopping Ponta Negra;
- Launch of four residential projects and two new phases of Fazenda Boa Vista.
- Begins the construction works for the Catarina Executive Airport in São Roque (SP);
- Sale ot 80% of the company operating the Hermes brand in Brazil;
- Inauguration of the Catarina Fashion Outlet, in São Roque (SP);
- Acquisition of Fasano Restaurant Operations and the rights to use this brand;
- It has made no launches in 2014.
- Opening of the first Ralph Lauren store in Latin America and the Parigi Bistrot restaurant, both in Shopping Cidade Jardim;
- Agreement to operate the Miami Beach Shore Club in Miami, Florida;
- Opening of the first expansion of Catarina Fashion Outlet;
- Retail brands sale: Hermes last 20% stake and Emilio Pucci’ operation;
- It has made no launches in 2015.
- Sale of Company’s international assets;
- Sale of 100% of Shopping Metro Tucuruvi;
- Sale of 33% of Shopping Cidade Jardim;
- Capital structure improvement and debt reduction of R$15 billion.
- Sales of minority participation in Malls in the Company portfolio to XP Malls FII (Real Estate Fund);
- Launched of E-commerce CJ Fashion.
- Resumption of project launches in the Real Estate Development segment (Fasano Cidade Jardim and Boa Vista Village);
- Follow on successfully concluded, raising R$ 513 million;
- Inauguration of São Paulo Catarina Aeroporto Executivo, Brazil’s first executive airport.
- Intensification of the digital strategy with an increase in the CJ Fashion portfolio, creation of CJ Food and the Fasano application;
- Opening of Boa Vista Market, located at Fazenda Boa Vista and Opening of Shops Jardins, located at Haddock Lobo Street;
- Follow on carried out successfully, raising approximately R $ 400 million.
- June – Internationalization of the Executive Airport;
- Pre-launch of Boa Vista Estates;
- Opening of Deck Park.