News

JHSF PARTICIPAÇÕES S.A.

Publicly Traded Company

NOTICE TO THE MARKET

XP MALLS INCREASED STAKE AT CATARINA FASHION OUTLET

JHSF Participações S.A. ("JHSF3") and JHSF Malls S.A. ("Malls") informs that Malls today signed a Binding Letter of Intent with the XP MALLS FUNDO DE INVESTIMENTO IMOBILIÁRIO - FII, ("XPML11") resulting in an increased stake held by the XPML11 at Catarina Fashion Outlet ("Transaction").

JXPML11 will increase its stake by 17.99%, by approximately R$ 111.9 million, reaching 49.99% of the current mall once the Transaction concludes, which is subject to usual closing conditions.

Malls will use the net proceeds from the Transaction to execute Expansion 3 of Catarina Fashion Outlet ("Expansion 3").

Expansion 3 will have at least 68% held by Malls, and the XPML11 is entitled to participate with the remaining 32% under the same conditions as Malls.

JHSF3 and Malls will keep the Market informed about the Transaction.

About Catarina Fashion Outlet:

Located at km 60 of Castello Branco Highway, 40 minutes from São Paulo, it was inaugurated in October 2014, had its first expansion in 2015 and in August 2018 opened its second expansion, with approximately 30 thousand m² of gross leasable area, with 100% occupancy rate, remains an absolute success of public and sales.

With around 200 operations, the Outlet has a trademark of its pleasant boulevards and a differentiated mix with the best national and international brands, who practice discounts of up to 80% all year round. The Outlet is also, an excellent leisure option with several gastronomy options, and has consolidated as the largest and most complete outlet in Brazil.

São Paulo, April 11, 2019.

Last Update on April 11, 2019

Back Top